GreatAuPair Payment Plan
Our payment plan makes hosting an au pair even easier. Get the same great service with the added benefit of spreading your payments out over six months. There's no risk to get started. Simply make a low down payment upon matching with your au pair and we'll auto charge your credit card according to the following schedule.
Payment Plan Option for 12-Month Au Pair Program
|15 Days Free||$0||GreatAuPair USA Trial Subscription. Contact Au Pairs Now.|
|Subscription||$60||30-Day Subscription to GreatAuPair USA and GreatAuPair.|
|Program Fee Down Payment||$2,720||Down payment due upon matching.*|
|Program Fee Match Payment||$840||Match payment due 14 days prior to au pair's arrival.|
|Monthly Payments (6)||$840||Due every 30 days from the date of Match Payment.|
|Domestic Au Pair Airfare||$450||Domestic au pair airfare of $450 is eliminated.|
|U.S. Gov't SEVIS Fee||$35||SEVIS Au Pair Visa Fee of $35 due upon matching.|
|Au Pair Stipend||$195.75||Paid directly to your Au Pair for 52 weeks. Minimum stipend is subject to the FLSA, and may be higher based on your state and local minimum wage requirements.|
|Your Savings||$450||Host with GreatAuPair and get instant savings.|
|Total Program Cost||$18,514||Program cost for 52 weeks of childcare.|
Program Cost Breakdown
Your program fee buys you more than just quality childcare, it covers:
- A carefully screened and trained au pair with a valid J-1 au pair visa
- International airfare from the au pair's home country to your local community
- Travel and accident insurance for your au pair
- Full support from our caring GreatAuPair team for the duration of your program term
- Post-arrival orientation with your Local Childcare Coordinator
- Monthly au pair activities organized by your Local Childcare Coordinator
- 24/7 Emergency support for you and your au pair
- Your family background check (required by GreatAuPair USA)
- Stipend in the amount of $195.75 paid directly to the au pair each week (calculated based on federal minimum wage; subject to change)
- $500 Educational allowance for the au pair to complete Department of State required education
- Costs associated with providing room and board
- Providing the au pair with car insurance if she is expected or permitted to drive
- Providing the au pair with a cell phone
- Recreational passes to parks, museums, or other attractions for children
Can't wait three weeks to greet an au pair? No problem! GreatAuPair also has au pairs who are already here in the United States and available for placement right now.
- Program fees for in-country au pairs are billed at $691 per month (or a portion thereof) for the time remaining on the au pair's visa.
- Payment is due in full upon matching.
- You are responsible for the cost of transporting your au pair to your home from her current location.
Additional Months of Service
Additional months of service are billed at $691 per month (or a portion thereof).